A new issue of the Spanish Journal of Environmental Mutagenesis and Genomics has just been published. This volume includes the detailed programme of the EEMGS / SEMA 2023 meeting, as well as all the oral and poster communications presented at the congress and the two accompanying workshops.
You can download the full issue or individual abstracts in PDF format.
Please visit the journal webpage to check the electronic book and find out the time and day of each oral presentation, the identifiers (ID) assigned to each communication (including posters) and all the abstracts submitted.
The book is structured in the following main sections:
- Oral Communications
- Keynote Lectures
- Session 01: New Investigators
- Session 02: IWGT
- Session 03: NAMs
- Session 04: ICAWG
- Session 05: Ecotoxicology
- Session 06: ECETOC
- Session 07: DNA Repair
- Session 08: Machine Learning
- Session 09: New Challenges
- Session 10: ecNGS
- Session 11: Regulatory Toxicology
- Session 12: Human Biomonitoring
- Poster Communications
- HESI Workshop
- HUMN Workshop
If you are a poster presenter, remember that each poster should be placed in the appropriate numbered panel at the beginning of the congress. The presenting author of each poster should be on site with their work in the corresponding poster session:
- Poster Session 1 (Tuesday, 16th) for all posters with an odd number ID.
- Poster Session 2 (Wednesday, 17th) for all posters with an even number ID.
More instructions for oral and poster presenters can be found here.
Many thanks to all participants!
We are looking forward to enjoying with you a few days of work and leisure in Málaga!!